Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 4 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish, or store-bought (white)
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives plus more
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpernickel toasts, flatbread crisps, or bagel chips
Whisk first 3 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Place salmon in a food processor; pulse just a few seconds at a time until salmon is reduced to pea-sized pieces. Add salmon and 2 tbsp. chives to crème fraîche mixture; fold to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove zest from lemon (yellow part only). Cut lengthwise into thin strips. Garnish dip with lemon zest and 2”-long pieces of fresh chives. Serve with pumpernickel toasts.