Orange Blossom Cocktail
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 10 tablespoons fresh orange juice, chilled
- 10 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur, chilled
- 10 tablespoons mandarin-flavored vodka (such as Absolut Mandarin), chilled
- 2 1/2 teaspoons orange flower water*
- 5 cups Champagne or sparkling wine (from two 750-mL bottles), chilled
- 10 orange peel strips (optional)
Pour 1 tablespoon orange juice, 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier, and 1 tablespoon vodka into each of 10 Champagne flutes. For each drink, stir in 1/4 teaspoon orange flower water and fill with 1/2 cup Champagne. Garnish drinks with orange strips, if desired.